Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi - gfortran and ifort conflict
From: Gustavo Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-14 12:11:39

Hi Micah

Did you read Tim Prince's email to you? Check it out.

Best thing is to set your environment variables [PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, intel setup]
in your initialization file, .profile/.bashrc or .[t]cshrc.

What is the output of 'ompi_info'? [From your ifort-built OpenMPI.]
Does it show ifort or gfortran?

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa