Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Specifying GPU on mpi
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 16:00:47

On 14:53 Mon 12 Dec , Erin Rasmussen wrote:
> I have HPL working fine with openmpi using multiple nodes, but now
> I'm trying to use it on our system with multiple nodes with CPUs and
> GPUs.

So this is an inquiry related to hpl, not Open MPI. Anyways, which
version of HPL are you using and how would you specify the GPU to use
sans MPI?

Best
-Andreas

Andreas Schäfer
HPC and Grid Computing
Chair of Computer Science 3
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
+49 9131 85-27910
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
http://www.libgeodecomp.org
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!