Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Specifying GPU on mpi
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 16:00:47

On 14:53 Mon 12 Dec , Erin Rasmussen wrote:
> I have HPL working fine with openmpi using multiple nodes, but now
> I'm trying to use it on our system with multiple nodes with CPUs and
> GPUs.

So this is an inquiry related to hpl, not Open MPI. Anyways, which
version of HPL are you using and how would you specify the GPU to use
sans MPI?

Andreas Schäfer
HPC and Grid Computing
Chair of Computer Science 3
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
+49 9131 85-27910
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!