Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Specifying GPU on mpi
From: Erin Rasmussen (erin.rasmussen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 15:53:08

I'm working with a cluster that has both CPUs and GPUs, and I'm trying
to run the High Performance Linpack benchmark on it. Before I can do a
full system run, I have to figure out how to get the benchmark to run on
both GPUs and CPUs at the same time. I have HPL working fine with
openmpi using multiple nodes, but now I'm trying to use it on our system
with multiple nodes with CPUs and GPUs.