Subject: [OMPI users] Specifying GPU on mpi
From: Erin Rasmussen (erin.rasmussen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-12 15:44:41

I have multiple GPUs on a node in my cluster and am trying to run some
benchmarks on the system. However, since my department is in research
and has a job system set up, I can only take one GPU offline to test
until I are sure I know what I are doing. My problem is trying to set up
the mpirun command to specify a single GPU. I understand how to use
mpirun to run programs on specific processors on different nodes, but
the GPUs show up as devices and not processors. How do I set up my
mpirun command to use a specific GPU, or is that even possible?