Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open-mpi error
From: MM (finjulhich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-24 16:08:25

Hi

I get the same error while linking against home built 1.5.4 openmpi libs on
win32.
I didn't get this error against the prebuilt libs.

I see you use Suse. There probably is a openmpi.rpm or openmpi.dpkg already
available for Suse which contains the libraries and you could link against
those and that may work

MM