Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Printing information on computing nodes.
From: Radomir Szewczyk (radomir.szewczyk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-12 02:07:39

Hi,
much appreciate your work.
The problem I'm facing now is how to print information on computing nodes.
E.g. I've got 10 real computers wired into one cluster with pelicanhpc.
I need each one of them to print results independently on their
screens. How To?
It may be an easy task, but I'm new to this and didn't find proper info.
Cheers
Radomir Szewczyk