Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problems compiling and running openmpi-1.4.4
From: amosleff_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-11-10 13:48:06

Hi Jeff,
          In the attached file Compile_out.tar.bz2 I have included the out
files for config, make, and install. I also included another copy of the
out_test file so that it gives you all of the info that I have. Again your
help is much appreciated.

Amos Leffler

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2011, at 12:16 PM, amosleff_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
> > The file was the output to the command:
> > "mpicc hello_cc.c -o hello_cc
> > and lists files which do not appear to be present. I checked the
> permissions and they seem to be correct so I am stumped, I did use the
> make and install commands and they seemed to go properly. I have the out
> files for the three commands and could send them to you if you want.
>
> Please send all the information listed here:
>
> http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> jsquyres_at_[hidden]

  • application/octet-stream attachment: out_test_