Subject: Re: [OMPI users] wiki and "man mpirun" odds, and a question
From: Prentice Bisbal (prentice_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-10 10:09:48

Paul,

I'm sure this isn't the response you want to hear, but I'll suggest it
anyway:

Queuing systems can forward the submitters environment if desired. For
example, in SGE, the -V switch forwards all the environment variables to
the job's environment, so if there's one you can use to launch your job,
you might want to check it's documentation.

--
Prentice