Subject: Re: [OMPI users] wiki and "man mpirun" odds, and a question
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-10 08:24:20

On Nov 10, 2011, at 6:02 AM, Paul Kapinos wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I. looked for ways to tell to "mpiexec" to forward some environment variables, I saw a mismatch:

> http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#mpirun-options
> --x <env-variable-names>: A comma-delimited list of environment variables to export to the parallel application.

I don't see what you're referring to. I see:

-----
• -x <env-variable-name>: The name of an environment variable to export to the parallel application. The -x option can be specified multiple times to export multiple environment variables to the parallel application.
-----

(ok, I might have just changed it :-) )

Thanks for the heads up; sorry for the confusion!

For corporate legal information go to: