Subject: [OMPI users] [OMPI devel] Open MPI BOF
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-08 17:14:05

Folks,

Wednesday November 15th at 12:15 PST, we will have an Open MPI BOF. We will have two guest speakers: Rolf vandeVaart from NVIDIA and Shinji Sumimoto from the K-computer. If you are at SC, you are all invited to participate to this annual event. Blend for a moment with our user community, and eventually answer particular questions raised during the discussion.

In same time if you have any early work, any exciting features or any long-awaited fix for Open MPI and you want to make the user community aware about, this will be a perfect opportunity. Send me one (max two slides) by Monday COB, and I will include it in the presentation.

 Looking forward to meet you there,
   george.