Subject: [OMPI users] Problems compiling and running openmpi-1.4.4
From: amosleff_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-11-07 19:50:35

Hi all,
        I have been trying to compile and run openmpi-1.4.4 using SUSE
Linux 11.4 on VMware 7.0.1 and have run into difficulties. I used the intel
compilers composerXE-2011.5.220 both C and fortran. Both of these
compilers and and openmpi-1.4.4 appeared to compiler properly since I did
not see any errors in the config.out, make.out and install.out files.
However, when I tried to run the mpicc programs in the examples file it
gave the output shown on the attached file. I have tried to find the files
that are listed as not found in the attached file they are not found. I
have checked the file permissions and all seems to be in order.
        At this point I do not know what to do and would appreciate any
advice.

Amos Leffler

  • application/octet-stream attachment: out_test