Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problème with MPI_FINALIZE
From: Durga Choudhury (dpchoudh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-02 10:34:37

Any particular reason these calls don't nest? In some other HPC-like
paradigms (e.g. VSIPL) such calls are allowed to nest (i.e. only the
finalize() that matches the first init() will destroy allocated
resources.)

Just a curiosity question, doesn't really concern me in any particular way.

Best regards
Durga