Subject: [OMPI users] Sending vector elements of type T using MPI_Ssend, plz help.
From: Mudassar Majeed (mudassarm30_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-01 14:56:10

Dear MPI people,                                 I have a vector class with template as follows, template <typename T> class Vector It is a wrapper on the STL vector class. The element type is T that will be replaced by the actual instantiated type on the runtime. I have not seen any support in C++ templates for checking the type of T. I need to send elements of type T that are in the Vector v; using the MPI_Ssend ........ plz help me how can I do that. How can I send few elements may be starting from 4th element to the 10th element in the vector. regards, Mudassar