Subject: [OMPI users] Problem launching application on windows
From: Alex van 't Veer (avantveer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-27 05:35:19

Hi

I've installed the OpenMPI 1.5.4-1 64-bit binaries on windows 7 when I run
mpirun.exe without any options I get the help text and everything seems to
work fine but when I try to actually run a application, I get the following
error:

..\..\..\openmpi-1.5.4\opal\event\event.c: ompi_evesel->dispatch() failed.

I get the error when running any application, to exclude my own application I
tried the hello world example and it returns the same error. (The command I
used is mpirun.exe helloworld.exe)

Searching for the error in the list or looking at event.c didn't get me much
further, can anyone point me in the right direction for solving this problem?

Thanks