Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Changing plm_rsh_agent system wide
From: Patrick Begou (Patrick.Begou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-26 11:57:54

Ralph Castain a écrit :
> Did the version you are running get installed in /usr? Sounds like you are picking up a different version when running a command - i.e., that your PATH is finding a different installation than the one in /usr.

Right! I'm using OpenMPI with Rocks Cluster distribution. There is:
  openmpi-1.4-4.el5 rpm installed with
/usr/lib*/openmpi/1.4-gcc/etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf

but there is also rocks-openmpi-1.4.3-1 with
/opt/openmpi/etc/openmpi-mca-params.conf

I never notice this double default install of OpenMPI in this linux distribution.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I was fixed on a syntax error in my config...

Patrick