Subject: [OMPI users] remote spawned process hangs at MPI_Init
From: dave fournier (davef_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-15 14:25:16

OK, I found that if I inovke the master process

with mpirun as in

        mpirun ./orange -master

Then the remote process is successful in the MPI_Init call.
I would like to avoid using mpirun if possible. It seems to
be responsible for setting up communication between the
two machines in some way. Can I do that programatically
at run time.