Subject: [OMPI users] Need to use MPI-Get asynchronously
From: Mudassar Majeed (mudassarm30_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-04 05:01:33

Hello people,                            I want to use MPI-Get asynchronously, is it possible ? The scenario is like, the process will initiate an MPI-Get call asynchronously for some data from neighbouring processes and will continue with its work and it may check at the end of performing the computation whether the data is reached or not then it will operate on that data. Someone please inform me how can I accomplish this. regards, Mudassar Majeed.