Subject: Re: [OMPI users] VampirTrace integration with VT_GNU_NMFILE environment variable
From: Matthias Jurenz (matthias.jurenz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-30 04:58:33

Hello,

first, please consider that the VT versions integrated in Open MPI v1.5.x and
v1.4.x are different - respectively the names of the environment variables for
setting a pre-created symbol list:

        Open MPI v1.4.x: VT_NMFILE
        Open MPI v1.5.x: VT_GNU_NMFILE

Furthermore, make sure that the environment variable is exported to *all* MPI
tasks. Therefor, add the option '-x <env>' to your mpirun command:

        mpirun -x VT_GNU_NMFILE ...

Regards,
Matthias