Subject: Re: [OMPI users] RE : MPI hangs on multiple nodes
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-19 16:19:40

Hi Ole, Eugene

For what it is worth, I tried Ole's program here,
as Devendra Rai had done before.
I ran it across two nodes, with a total of 16 processes.
I tried mca parameters for openib Infiniband,
then for tcp on Gigabit Ethernet.
Both work.
I am using OpenMPI 1.4.3 compiled with GCC 4.1.2 on CentOS 5.2.
Thanks.

Gus Correa