Subject: [OMPI users] Question on MPI_Ssend
From: devendra rai (rai.devendra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-13 05:02:11

Hello Everyone, I have a rather large network application, which runs on cluster of Linux machines. I am using MPI_Ssend and a corresponding a MPI_Recv. I notice that whenever MPI_Recv starts waiting firs, and then MPI_Ssend is posted, the MPI calls just block. This, of course results in non-coherent application behavior. Am I missing something? If yes, how do I find out where I am going wrong? I tried VampirTrace but I am having trouble making shared libraries, and when the application runs I get assertion errors which leads to signal 6 (abort). Thanks for any help. Best, Devendra Rai