Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenIB error messages: reporting the default or telling you what's happening?
From: Kevin.Buckley_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-09-11 22:03:40

Ralph,

> Are you getting those messages from ompi_info? Or from an MPI app
>(and if so, what are you doing to get them)?

They're coming out of a user's application.

Reason I just wanted to check about what the errors are saying is
that things are still in tesing mode wrt the IB kit though, as I
say, I thought I had poked two variables into the node-local MPI
environment, so was surprised to see the second of those numbers.

Am getting the user to run the code with those variables set
explictly, which might answer the supposition I have.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971