Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mingw - Gfortran - Cmake : 'gettimeofday'
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-06 05:03:10

Hi Fabien,

I've done some tests these days.

g95 works with Open MPI 1.4.3, you need to start the cmake-gui from a
Visual Studio command prompt in order to grand all correct environment
settings, then after the first time configuration, set
CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER to the path of g95.exe, and enable
OMPI_F77_BINDINGS option. The F90 bindings are not supported yet.

Regards,
Shiqing