Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mellanox/Voltaire FCA support
From: Andrew Senin (andrew.senin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-04 11:41:38

Hi Jeff,

You should compile OpenMPI with the "--with-fca=<path_to_fca>" option. Then
you can configure it the the following mca runtime options:
coll_fca_enable - whether or not fca is enabled
coll_fca_np - from which np to use fca
coll_fca_enable_barrier
coll_fca_enable_bcast

See more options with ompi_info --all | grep fca command.

Regards,
Andrew Senin.