Subject: [OMPI users] Related to project ideas in OpenMPI
From: srinivas kundaram (srinu1034_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-24 05:45:07

I am final year grad student looking for my final year project in OpenMPI.We
are group of 4 students.
I wanted to know about the "Process Migration" process of MPI processes in
OpenMPI.
Can anyone suggest me any ideas for project related to process migration in
OenMPI or other topics in Systems.

regards,
Srinivas Kundaram
srinu1034_at_[hidden]