Subject: [OMPI users] Documentation of MPI Implementation
From: Hoang-Vu Dang (dang.hvu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-23 03:32:10

Dear all,

Where could I find a detailed documentation about algorithms that has been
using in Open MPI ?

For example, I would like to answer following questions: how MPI_Algather
operation is done? what is the complexity in term of the number of data
send/receive given a number of node involved? what is the data structure
behind ?. Same as for MPI_Alreduce etc..

Is this information available to access and how can I access it ? I know
there is one way which is digging into the source code, but I hope there is
a easier way to achieve the same goal.

Many Thanks,
Vu.