Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to setup and use nodes for OpenMPI on Windows
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-10 09:10:37

Hi Clinton,

I suggest that you build Open MPI directly on the Windows Server, so
that the system dependencies wouldn't get wrong. If you just copy around
the binaries, there will be problems:

your local PC (I guess it's Windows Vista or 7) has inet_pton, but the
Windows Server 2003 doesn't have it in the system level. So the binaries
won't work. I'll fix this problem very soon.

Regards,
Shiqing