Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI data transfer error
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-26 19:59:49

Hi,
I am using Open MPI to do data transfer from master node to worker nodes.
But, the worker node can the data which is not what it should get.
I have checked destination node rank, taskTag, datatype, all of them are correct.
I do an experiment.
Node 0 sends data to node 1 , 2 ,3.
Only node 3 can get correct data, but node 1 and 2 get the wrong data, whichshould be received by node 3.
What is the possible reason ?
I have printed out the data that is sent by master node. They are exactly what the node 1 , 2, 3 should receive.
But why node 1 and 2 get data of node 3.
Any help is appreciated.
Jack