Subject: Re: [OMPI users] no allocated resources for the application........(mpirun)
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-19 11:29:57

Hi Mouhamad

Did you check if your Open MPI setup is working with the simple
programs in the "examples" subdirectory (connectivity_c.c, hello_c.c,
ring_c.c)?
This will tell you if the problem is with Open MPI or with arpege
(whatever program arpege is).
You can compile the examples with mpicc and run them with mpirun
with the same hostfile that you used for arpege.

Also, make sure your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH point to the bin and
lib subdirectories of your Open MPI installation.
You can set this in your .cshrc/.bashrc file.
See:
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#adding-ompi-to-path

The Open MPI FAQ are worth reading, and may help you with this and
other problems:
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/

Just a suggestion.
Gus Correa