Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Urgent Question regarding, MPI_ANY_SOURCE.
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-15 13:13:15

I'm going to echo what you've already heard here: it is impossible for
a process to receive a message that was sent to a different process. A
sender must specify a unique destination. No process other than the
destination process will see that message.

In what you write below, why do you think you are receiving a message
that was intended for a different destination? Maybe you can put
together a short program that illustrates your question.