Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_Isend delay
From: dave fournier (davef_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 20:33:30

On 11-07-14 04:48 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

Sorry I should have said it doesn't get sent until the *master*
encounters an MPI_recv.
Then suddenly the slave finally gets the message and carries on its task.

I know that the slave is waiting because:
1.) it doesn't print anything
2.) I have attached to it with gdb previously to monitor the behaviour.