Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mixed Mellanox and Qlogic problems
From: David Warren (warren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-14 20:21:54

On my test runs (wrf run just long enough to go beyond the spinup influence)
On just 6 of the the old mlx4 machines I get about 00:05:30 runtime
On 3 mlx4 and 3 qib nodes I get avg of 00:06:20
So the slow down is about 11+%
When this is a full run 11% becomes a evry long time. This has held for
some longer tests as well before I went to ofed 1.6.