Dear MPI users and experts,
cloudnumbers.com provides researchers and companies with the resources
to perform high performance calculations in the cloud. As
cloudnumbers.com's community manager I may invite you to register and
test your MPI application on a computer cluster in the cloud for free:
Our aim is to change the way of research collaboration is done today by
bringing together scientists and businesses from all over the world on a
single platform. cloudnumbers.com is a Berlin (Germany) based
international high-tech startup striving for enabling everyone to
benefit from the High Performance Computing related advantages of the
cloud. We provide easy access to applications running on any kind of
computer hardware: from single core high memory machines up to 1000
cores computer clusters.
Our platform provides several advantages:
* Turn fixed into variable costs and pay only for the capacity you need.
Watch our latest saving costs with cloudnumbers.com video:
* Enter the cloud using an intuitive and user friendly platform. Watch
our latest cloudnumbers.com in a nutshell video:
* Be released from ongoing technological obsolescence and continuous
maintenance costs (e.g. linking to libraries or system dependencies)
* Accelerated your C, C++, Fortran, R, Python, ... calculations through
parallel processing and great computing capacity - more than 1000 cores
are available and GPUs are coming soon.
* Share your results worldwide (coming soon).
* Get high speed access to public databases (please let us know, if your
favorite database is missing!).
* We have developed a security architecture that meets high requirements
of data security and privacy. Read our security white paper:
This is only a selection of our top features. To get more information
check out our web-page (http://www.cloudnumbers.com/) or follow our blog
about cloud computing, HPC and HPC applications:
Register and test for free now at cloudnumbers.com:
We are looking forward to get your feedback and consumer insights. Take
the chance and have an impact to the development of a new cloud
computing calculation platform.
Dr. rer. nat. Markus Schmidberger
Senior Community Manager
Amtsgericht MÃ¼nchen, HRB 191138
GeschÃ¤ftsfÃ¼hrer: Erik Muttersbach, Markus Fensterer, Moritz v.