Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mpirun only works when n< 3
From: Randolph Pullen (randolph_pullen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 11:31:46

There are no firewalls by default.  I can ssh between both nodes without a password so I assumed that all is good with the comms.I can also get both nodes to participate in the ring program at the same time.Its just that I am limited to inly 2 processes if they are split between the nodes
ie:mpirun -H A,B ring                         (works)mpirun -H A,A,A,A,A,A,A  ring     (works)mpirun -H B,B,B,B ring                 (works)mpirun -H A,B,A  ring                    (hangs)