Subject: [OMPI users] max entries in procgroup file for OpenMPI 1.5?
From: BRADLEY, PETER C PW (peter.c.bradley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-10 20:57:56

I know 1.4.x has a limit of 128 entries for procgroup files. To avoid some ugly surgery on a legacy application, we'd really like to have the ability to put up to 1024 lines in a procgroup file? Has the limit been raised at all in 1.5? could it be?

Pete

Pete Bradley

High Performance Technical Computing

Pratt & Whitney