Subject: [OMPI users] openmpi-1.5.2 installation problem
From: Sushil Mishra (sushilbioinfo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-06 05:27:07

Hi all:
I am trying to install openmpi-1.5.2 in Debian 4.3.2-1.1. I am not a root
user and I have to do it as user. The problem I am facing is in "make all"
and error is fallowing:

Making all in mca/plm/tm
make[2]: Entering directory
  CC plm_tm_component.lo
  CC plm_tm_module.lo
/bin/grep: /usr/lib/ No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/ No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/' is not a valid libtool archive
make[2]: *** [] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

It cant find file in /usr/lib whereas this file is present in
/usr/heimdal/lib/ not in /usr/lib/ . I cant see where to change the path so
that it can use it from there, or really I am missing some other packages ?
Can any of you please suggest me how to tell this path to the script?