Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI on Tile architectures (no atomic primitives)
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-05 10:29:22

I very much doubt we have Tile support as it hasn't come up before. If you look in opal/asm/base, you'll see a MIPS.asm that contains the MIPS code - perhaps you could use that as a starting point?

I didn't write any of that code, but I think if you poke around that directory looking for "MIPS" you'll see what needs to be done.