Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI on Tile architectures (no atomic primitives)
From: Charles Bouillaguet (charles.bouillaguet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-05 06:15:31

Hi all,

We have gotten our hands on a machine with a bunch of TilePro64
processors (which seems to be a MIPS-like architecture). It runs linux,
has gcc, and I was only dreaming to compile openmpi on it. However
compilation fails with the errir "no atomic primitives available for

I was wondering whether this problem has arisen already? If not, I would
be willing to try to address it and write the corresponding assembly
code in opal/asm/..., but in this case I would really appreciate some

Charles Bouillaguet