Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open-MPI maffinity policy
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-02 16:37:40

Libnuma will be used automatically if you use a paffonity setting.

But note that it only applies to internal memory in OMPI - I don't remember the version offhand, but late in the 1.5 series we set the general affinity policy for all memory (possibly the unreleased 1.5.4?).

Sent from my phone. No type good.