Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Building OpenMPI v. 1.4.3 in VS2008
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 04:09:54

Hi Alan,

I was able to test it again on a machine that has a VS2008 installed.
But everything worked just fine for me. I looked into the generated
config file(build_dir/opal/include/opal_config.h), and the CMake build
system didn't find stdint.h, but it still compiled.

So it was probably some other issues on your platform. It would be very
helpful for me to figure out the problem, if you can provide more
information, e.g. configure log, compilation error messages and so on.

Regards,
Shiqing