Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI launch problem
From: Giacomo Rossi (giacomo_rossi_1982_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-14 17:03:26

Hello, I try to compile a program qith mpif90 but I receive the following

"Cannot open configuration file
Error parsing data file mpif90: Not found"

I've installed openmpi from archlinux repository and then I've compiled from
source openfoam. Now I uninstall openfoam but I get this error again... How
can I change the link for the correct wrapper (located in /usr/share/openmpi)?

And how can I change from gfortran to ifort compiler? Can I just modify the

Giacomo Rossi, Space Engineer, PhD Student
University of Rome - Sapienza
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Via Eudossiana, 18 - 00184 Rome, Italy