Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Deadlock with barrier und RMA
From: Ole Kliemann (ole-ompi-2011_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-11 11:17:05

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 07:24:24AM -0600, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Oh my - that is such an old version! Any reason for using it instead of something more recent?

I'm using the cluster of the university where I work und I'm not the
admin. So I'm going with what is installed there.

It's the first time I'm using MPI. Before I complain to the admins about
old versions or anything else, I'd like to check whether my code
actually should be okay in regard to MPI specifications.