Subject: Re: [OMPI users] FW: Issue with mpicc --showme in windows
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-10 08:03:51

That's very strange. From my test, everything is just fine, I tried
"mpif77 --showme" and got following result even I don't have a Intel
fortran compiler installed:

C:\Program Files\OpenMPI_v1.5.3-win32\bin>mpif77 --showme
ifort.exe /I"C:\Program Files\OpenMPI_v1.5.3-win32\include" /link
/LIBPATH:"C:\P
rogram Files\OpenMPI_v1.5.3-win32\lib" libmpi_f77d.lib libmpid.lib
libopen-pald.
lib libopen-rted.lib advapi32.lib Ws2_32.lib shlwapi.lib

Maybe your installation was corrupted? Did you do a normal installation
without any special configuration? This problem might also happen if you
directly copy a installed directory from one computer to another, and
the registry on the second computer doesn't have necessary information.

Could you also look into your registry, and look for
HKLM\\software\\OpenMPI, if anything exists there, please send me their
value.

Regards,
Shiqing