Subject: Re: [OMPI users] FW: Issue with mpicc --showme in windows
From: AMARNATH, Balachandar (BALACHANDAR.AMARNATH_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-09 23:41:03

Hi,

I use this version http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/downloads/OpenMPI_v1.5.3-2_win32.exe

Regards
Balachandar

From: Shiqing Fan [mailto:fan_at_[hidden]]
Sent: 10 June 2011 03:31
To: Open MPI Users
Cc: AMARNATH, Balachandar

Hi Balachandar,

Which version of OMPI did you use? I know old versions on Windows have such problem. Using a newer version will solve your problem.

Regards,
Shiqing

On 2011-05-23 11:45 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar wrote:
Hi,

I still don't understand why the command is trying to open a configuration file from a non-existing location. For me its weird..!! May be, I am doing wrong somewhere? Am I missing some environment variables which I need to set before starts working with it ?

Regards
Balachandar