Subject: Re: [OMPI users] BLCR support not building on 1.5.3
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-27 16:14:37

I'm glad that worked.

I understand the confusion. The configure output could be better. It shouldn't be too difficult to cleanup. I filed a ticket so we don't forget about this issue. The ticket is linked below if you are interested:

Next time I cycle back to the C/R functionality I'll try to address it, but if someone else beats me to it then that should be reflected in the ticket.

-- Josh