Subject: Re: [OMPI users] BLCR support not building on 1.5.3
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-27 14:51:20

What version of BLCR are you using?

What other configure options are you passing to Open MPI? Specifically the configure test will always fail if '--with-ft=cr' is not specified - by default Open MPI will only build the BLCR component if C/R FT is requested by the user.

Can you send a zip'ed up config.log to the list, that might show something that the configure is missing?

Thanks,
Josh