Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_Allgather with derived type crash
From: Andrew Senin (andrew.senin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-25 14:48:43

Not exactly. I have 16 core nodes. Even if I run all 9 ranks on the same
node it fails (with --mca btl sm,self). I also tried running on different
nodes (3 nodes, 3 ranks each on each node) with openib and tcp - the same
effect. Also as I wrote in another message I could see this effect on vbox
with CentOS 5.3 (1 cores on guest, 4 cores on host, no network). So possibly
this is something OS specific? Will try on Ubuntu and share the results.

Regards,
Andrew