Subject: [OMPI users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Nurul Azri Mohd Radzi via LinkedIn (member_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-23 20:16:52

LinkedIn
------------

    Nurul Azri Mohd Radzi requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Mohan,

- Nurul Azri

Accept invitation from Nurul Azri Mohd Radzi
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kq0fyp-go23i09i-48/uYFEuWAc-_V_w7MB9hFjx_pd4WRoHI/blk/I47709029_55/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djlvej8Mej0TdPh9bPB1pCpRtkFhbPAPcj8OdzoTej8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Nurul Azri Mohd Radzi
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kq0fyp-go23i09i-48/uYFEuWAc-_V_w7MB9hFjx_pd4WRoHI/blk/I47709029_55/0RdlYVcz0Vc3sTd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation