Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Scheduling dynamically spawned processes
From: Rodrigo Silva Oliveira (rsilva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-13 18:11:19

Hi,

I think I was not specific enough. I need to spawn the copies of a process
in a unique mpi_spawn call. It is, I have to specify a list of machines and
how many copies of the process will be spawned on each one. Is it possible?

I would be something like that:

machines #copies
m1 1
m2 3
m3 1

After an unique call to spawn, I want the copies running in this fashion. I
tried use a hostfile with the option slot, but I'm not sure if it is the
best way.

hostfile:

m1 slots=1
m2 slots=3