Subject: Re: [OMPI users] btl_openib_cpc_include rdmacm questions
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-12 13:48:03

I am pretty sure MTL's and BTL's are very different, but just as a note,
This users code (Crash) hangs at MPI_Allreduce() in

Openib

But runs on:
tcp
psm (an mtl, different hardware)

Putting it out there if it does have any bearing. Otherwise ignore.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]