Subject: Re: [OMPI users] btl_openib_cpc_include rdmacm questions
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-12 10:20:32

On May 12, 2011, at 10:13 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> On May 11, 2011, at 3:21 PM, Dave Love wrote:
>
>> We can reproduce it with IMB. We could provide access, but we'd have to
>> negotiate with the owners of the relevant nodes to give you interactive
>> access to them. Maybe Brock's would be more accessible? (If you
>> contact me, I may not be able to respond for a few days.)
>
> Brock has replied off-list that he, too, is able to reliably reproduce the issue with IMB, and is working to get access for us. Many thanks for your offer; let's see where Brock's access takes us.

I should also note that as far as I know I have three codes (CRASH, Namd (some cases), and another user code. That lockup on a collective on OpenIB but run with the same library on Gig-e.

So I am not sure it is limited to IMB, or I could be crossing errors, normally I would assume unmatched eager recvs for this sort of problem.